Last updated: May 26, 2023
2. Personal Data We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website, products, and services.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate our website and provide you with services, including:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to request access to, correction or deletion of, or limitation on the use of your personal data. You also have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability). Please contact us to make such a request.
8. Contact Us